miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

Every start is tough

You know.... There comes a time in the life of every person when you want to show the world what you have achieved. To shout and demonstrate that you're worth. Well.... Fuck It, I'm not gonna get philosophical.

But yes, I want to try at least to share my stuff and to have a place to drop all my code and thoughts.

You, dear reader (if there's any...), may ask yourself what are you gonna find here, well... As I said before I want a place to share my ideas and my recent knowledge so this is what this is about: me, trying to learn something new, or just trying to tweak something, an idea, an algorithm or a design and then explaining my solution even if it is not the best.

Here I'm gonna follow the EYOS principle, named by Alejandro, my companion of programming ideas and mostly the reason of every thing that I'm gonna put here.

The EYOS principle means basically Eat Your Own Shit. No, it's not literal (thank God). This means is that I love to learn how things works from the very inside, and I will try to replicate it's functionality from scratch just for fun.

My dear reader, if you managed to read all this first post and not to fall asleep in the process let me make a last request:

Stay tuned because there's a series of tutorials coming about creating your own cpu-based render engine. I just don't know of I'm gonna write it in English or Spanish.....

Anyway... Thank you for reading.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario